How do I apply for enrollment?
Apply Online Now!Students apply for enrollment by filling out an application, at which point their name will be placed in a lottery. According to the rules which govern Idaho’s public charter schools, admission priorities will be given to the following groups:
- Children of the school’s founders and employees.
- Siblings of students who will be attending MMACHS during the upcoming school year.
- After admission of the above-mentioned students, priority will be given in the following order:
- On-time applications of students living in the West Ada School District boundaries
- On-time applications of students living outside the West Ada School District boundaries
- Late applicants will be placed in the lottery/waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis.
To apply for the 2015/2016 school year, applications must be received:
- No later than noon on February 13, 2015.
- There will be two Open House events for prospective students on February 3rd and February 5, 2015 from 6:30 to 8:00 pm
- Students applying after Feb. 13th will be placed on the waiting list on a first-come, first-served basis. The lottery for the 2015/2016 school year will take place at the West Ada District office on Feb 18, 2015.
What happens if my name is drawn in the lottery?
Acceptance lists & wait lists will be posted on the school’s front doors by 4 pm on Feb 20, 2015. Parents must notify MMACHS of their acceptance or rejection of enrollment by March 6, 2015.
If parents do not notify MMACHS of their acceptance in writing by March 6, 2015, we assume that enrollment has been rejected.
If a student accepts enrollment at MMACHS, they will be invited to a new-student orientation, in which all of the appropriate paperwork will be filled out; and they will then be officially considered a future MMACHS student!
What happens if my name is on the waiting list?
Sometimes students decline enrollment at MMACHS, in which case, we will immediately offer the spot to the next person on the waiting list. Any time you’d like, you may call MMACHS (855-4075) to see if there have been any recent changes to the waiting list.
MMACHS application…click here
Teacher Recommendation.. click here.