SAT TESTING for JUNIORS: APRIL 15, 2015:
This is to remind you that the SAT is Wednesday, April 15, 2015. You will be testing at MMACHS. This is your chance to have the state of Idaho pay for a graduation requirement. Please arrive by 7:30 a.m. to check in. Doors will close at 7:45 sharp! Below is a list of things you must bring:
- Photo ID- you will not be able to take the test if you do not have this- you may be denied entrance to the test center or your score may be withheld or canceled if you can’t present acceptable ID (driver’s license or school ID).
- Two- #2 pencils already sharpened with a soft eraser
- An acceptable calculator (such as graphing or scientific calculators). Cell phone calculators and laptops are examples of calculators NOT permitted.
- Your admission ticket will be given to you when you arrive.
Below are some suggestions in which you may want to bring:
- A watch without an audible alarm
- Extra batteries and backup equipment
- A drink or snack for your breaks
Here is a list of things NOT to bring:
- Cell phones- The use of cell phones and certain other electronic devices as noted below is prohibited within SAT test centers, and you should not bring these devices to the test center.
- MP3 Players
- Cameras or any devise capable of recording audio, photographic or video content, or capable of viewing or playing back such content
Coffee with the Counselor-meeting for April is cancelled. Thanks for your understanding.
This is an opportunity to meet informally with the counselor, Mrs. Bishop, at Groove Coffee House. Every month different topics will be presented. Time is from 7:30-8:30 am and the address is 1800 N. Locust Grove (In the Fred Meyer parking lot by TCBY). This month’s theme is:
College Visits are occurring on a weekly basis. Students- check the board to see if you want to attend any presentations.